- West Park Elementary
- WPE Calendar
- Student-Parent Handbook
- Student-Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- Teacher Directory
- ESSER III
- Kitchen Staff
- Food Assistance During Closure
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Program
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Civil Rights
- Wellness Policy
- Summer Meal Program
- Choose my Plate
- Important Links
- Medical Request for Special Meals and/or Accommodations
- WPE Cafeteria Survey
- FAQ from Cafeteria Survey
- Child Nutrition Information
- After School
- SSC/ELAC Meetings Agendas & Minutes
- About Us
- 2023-24 Course Catalog
- 2021-2022 WPCA Certified Handbook
- 2021-2022 WPCA Course Catalog
- WPCA Parent/Student Handbook
- WPCA Parent/Student Handbook (Spanish)
- WPCA Calendar
- Assembly Bill (AB) 104
- Online Programs (for WPCA teachers and students)
- Teacher Directories
- WPCA Charter Renewal for 2019-2024
- WPCA Staff
- WPCA Parent/Community Meetings
- WPCA Teacher Resources
- West Park Elementary
At West Park Charter Academy, our program highlights include:
*Meet one-on-one with your teacher
*Free public education
*Convenient, flexible schedule
WHO WE AREWest Park Charter Academy is a WASC-Accredited K-12 public school, operating under the charter of West Park School District. At West Park Charter Academy, students complete their coursework through our Independent Study Program, which requires the following:
- Meet with Independent Study Teacher one hour (minimum) every week to receive instructional support and submit completed homework.
- Attend any required Math, Science, Art, or other classes/labs (schedule will be provided upon enrollment and/or at the first meeting with teacher).
- Complete majority of coursework at home, independently.
West Park Charter Academy is a great alternative educational setting for students who find multiple challenges in the traditional school setting. Here at West Park Charter Academy, students are supported in earning credits toward high school graduation while developing their own plan of action for the future. With a solid plan for the future, students are well-equipped to take charge of their own success!
WHAT WE DO
With a highly-qualified, credentialed teaching staff, you will find West Park Charter Academy offers rigorous, standards-based instruction in a comfortable, one-on-one setting. Our teachers are unique individuals, just as each student is a unique individual. At West Park Charter Academy, our teachers take the time to get to know each of their students to custom build an academic plan to fit their students' needs. We take great pride in our staff, as they are not only highly knowledgeable, but also very caring and supportive of their students.
Students at West Park Charter Academy find their teachers are more than just a "teacher." They become the student's mentor, role-model, and additional support. They celebrate each success with their students and they help them through any challenges that life brings along. With their teacher's guidance and support, WPCA students work towards completing their high school diploma and being college- or career-ready.
WHERE WE ARE
We have three Learning Center locations where our students meet with their teachers, receive academic counseling support, and attend lab classes.
Fresno Learning Center
3645 West Shaw Avenue, Suite 102
Fresno, CA 93711
Hanford Learning Center
789 West Lacey Boulevard
Hanford, CA 93230
Machado Office/WPCA Main Office
2695 South Valentine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
(559) 485-0682 FAX
Making a difference...One child at a time.